The Accord’s 2.4L 4-cylinder DOHC engine with i-VTEC is one of the best in its class; it is a strong, yet very economical low-maintenance workhorse. But it does stimulate the driver-gratification glands. As much as we respect them, we can’t say that about the other members of the latest Accord family.-Tony Swan. The subhead of the story summed it up: «Sedan perfection, unclouded by emotion.» Like anyone else, we appreciate high quality, flawless road manners, smooth power, and a solid value story.
The high-tech dashboard design with sharp looking instruments stands out from the crowd. Front seats are very comfortable and supportive even on long trips. The ride is firm and not very quiet. The 2003-2007 Honda Accord offers a 3-year/36,000 mile basic warranty and a 5-year/60,000 powertrain warranty.
The key elements of this character shift-tires and transmission-aren’t very mysterious, but they combine to make this particular Accord unique among its stablemates. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Previously, the system was named TCS and included the traction control and brake assist, but not stability control.
- Инструкция как сделать воротнички для подшивки на военную форму
- Образец приказа о проведении инвентаризации при реорганизации
- Презентация трагедия жизни осип мандельштам
- Образец заполнения регистра учета страховых взносов
- Инструкция по установки подлокотника в опель астра 2013
- Руководство о эксплуатации котла росс аогв